Sunday, April 1, 2012

The First Big Project

I painted the cabinets, with regular paint. It was a big undertaking, I was on a tight timeline since I was working at the time, and I didn't do it right. There are more steps involved than I took and the paint chipped a lot. Which is just as well, because I didn't like the color either. But, that was the first big project, and this is how they looked when finished:
 This picture was taken at the start of this year, just before I used a cabinet refinishing kit to do them right. I was afraid to go with a dark color, which is why we lived with these for a while.